Friday, June 18, 2010

For My Monsters...

(This was originally posted on my twitter 6/18/10)
This is just some real talk that some may need. Please don't feel like i'm offensing you in any way. If you do feel offended, then you might just be guilty.


First: I'm noticing a lot of fake monsters popping up. People who are ONLY about the followers, not gaga! Those people are tweeting about how they can get followers and not about how they support gaga. Asking for shoutouts? Ok. Getting other monsters to follow you? Fine! Follow Friday shoutouts? Whatever. But if you are just sitting there on twitter ALL day saying "can you follow me" and didn't say shit else, we will see that you aren't a true monster, and unfollow you. This is not a popularity contest to see how many followers you have. We care about how much you love @ladygaga and how you are supporting her career.


Another thing is faking deaths and suicide notes just so @ladygaga can RT your tweet. Gaga is not the "healer of all". She is an artist! Stop tweeting her about how if she doesn't reply to you that you are gonna kill yourself. That is putting to much on her mind. Remember that she does have a life of her own and can't always be worrying about a monster whose gonna kill themselves. I want gaga to notice me or tweet me too but I'm not gonna put on some act just so people can feel bad. Yes, she has changed my life in a way that i understand that can finally just be myself and not care what people think. But I don't think everyone who is down and out needs gaga to recognize them. She cares about all of us. She has said she loves us multiple times and she tries to meet all of us. But in reality she can't. In 2009 I tired to commit suicide. I tweeted about it but I then got of twitter b/c I realized that I had a problem, so I got help. If a person can't afford help then talk to someone in your own life or talk to a monster. There is no need for you to tweet gaga about it b/c there is a small chance that she will see it and you won't get the help you need.

A tweet isn't just for "The Fame" it's to connect lives with other people. In our case we connect with other Lady Gaga fans or monsters. I know I follow every single monster that follows me. I have never been the person to be mean or stuck up about followers. To me real monsters followers are more people I have in common with because truly we ALL LOVE GAGA! I'm starting to question the ones who just think they love her.
I love all you monsters dearly and all of you have been so nice to me. There is no doubt we monsters have love for each other. But some things have got to change. Twitter is becoming miserable to some and I'm seeing more and more people just logging off, forever. Let's make this an enjoyable social network again and not just about the popularity of your account.

Love, Peace, Equality and Happiness.


-Quira (@OneLocaGagaFan)

No comments:

Post a Comment