Monday, July 19, 2010

This week's Monster of the Week

This week's Monster has been chosen at random. This week it's @OMGArmond! This monster has 356 followers on twitter, has been to the monster ball (7/15/10) and of course...loves lady gaga. I asked him 5 questions, which will be asked by each "Monster of the Week" winner.

1. Why do you love Lady Gaga?
Because she IS my mother monster, & always will be (: I have ALWAYS loved her in the way I do currently, since the day I discovered her.. I get made fun of all the time at school for liking her, but you know what; I don't fucking care, they just don't understand how freaking awesome she is. I love you Gaga, forever.


2. Top 3 favorite Gaga songs?
That's REALLY hard; I love all Gaga songs, but if I had to choose my top, they would be: Boys Boys Boys, So Happy I Could Die, & Telephone <33


3. Top 3 favorite Gaga music video?
Telephone, because it's just so OUT THERE, I simply love it. Poker Face, because it's the first Gaga video I ever saw. & Bad Romance, because, I love the outfits.

4. Why did you think monsters should talk to other monsters on twitter (and/or facebook.)?
Because, the more our monster family is more as one, then drawn apart.


5. The first word that pops up in your head.
Gaga (: -wow, didn't see that coming did ya?!


BTW This monster is special b/c he is the FIRST monster of the week! so Congrats @OMGArmond!

No comments:

Post a Comment