Friday, September 4, 2009

Stop the fighting...Keep the peace

   I've been seeing fights at almost all of my schools for the 11 years i've been in school. That does not include kindergarden. I'm in 11th grade now. I was in Chemistry class today doing my work but my partner is arguing to this girl over at a different table. They get louder, now the whole class is looking. I try to calm her down but she pushes me away. My teacher pulls the girl at the other table out of the classroom, she makes it out but the girl at my table says something real loud about the other girls mother. Suddenly the other girl comes rushing in, punching and pulling my partners head and hair. My teacher calls security and they come. The fight was over. Other students around me mumble about the fight saying " OOOO she got whooped" or "OOOO she pulled her hair out" or "Man I shoulda got that and put it on youtube." 
   I never really understood the point of fighting, Especially in school. I know tensions run high and some people run their mouths, but the drama...it ain't called for. Why do people fight over dumb, petty stuff. "oh she was talking to my boyfriend im'ma kick her @$$!" or "I don't like that B***h she run her mouth to much." I've just about heard them all. Personally I don't get into fights, never been in one, because I don't like drama. I don't need that in my life, I got other things to deal with. But not everyone is that fortunate. Some people start drama. Others meddle their way in to it.
  What made me mad was how I was the only one besides the teacher trying to stop them. Everyone else was ooing and egging them on. Some sat glaring at their seats, some scared. No one stepped up to stop the fight but me.
  Let's stop the fighting people and keep the peace trust me, It can happen. no need to be mean all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment